Houston, "I have a problem"

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
My moto widgets are going crazy on Launcherpro plus. I don't know how to recreate the problem but it has happened twice.

I set up two social networking widgets and renamed them. One twitter blur for only twitter feeds and the other facebook blur for only facebook feeds. All working as intended.

Last night i put the phone on airplane mode and went to sleep. I wake up and notice the two widgets are displaying the same info with twitter and facebook now together and are no longer named as i named them, just listed as social networking,

So i recreated the two widget again and again a few hours later(never put in airplane mode) they have become converted back to two widget displaying the same info, twitter and facebook togather.

I hope that wasn't too confusing:p.
Has this happen to anyone else.
I will say my phone was trouble free till the update.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I didn't even know you could add Moto widgets to Launcher Pro. I guess I need to catch up. Anyway, does the problem occur with the stock launcher as well, or just with Launcherpro Plus?

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You can add them you just cannot resize them. This repeated itseft upon a reboot. I have not tried with the stock UI due to the inabilty to switch back once another home replacement has been added. It can be done but too many steps involved and the stock UI does not hold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non