Itunes to droid x

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there any free programs that will get my music from I tunes to the Droid X a lot of them suggested on here like Double Twist worked till new Droid update and a lot of the others don't support the Droid X and Media share just tells me that memory card is missing.I guess after using the Iphone for so long I've forgotten how to think and trouble shoot for myself guess I've been dumb downed.
Forgot to mention I'm using Itunes on an Imac
Thanks

Last edited:

theiphonewannabe

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
MediaMonkey is good as well. I hadn't heard about any issues with DoubleTwist after the update. If there are any issues, I don't expect them to be around long. They are really good and updating their program.

tlc246

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Isyncr is awesome. It's in the android market. There is a free version which allows you to sync 20 songs, but for $2.99 you have unlimited sync capability. It's my first and only paid widget so far. Give it a try.

I used doubletwist I didn't get, it's not really intuitive - at least in my opinion, but I'm not super techie.

Sorry - in my haste to help, I didn't really read through the original post. I just realized your looking for a free program.

Last edited:

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I guess the Iphone has just made me dumb cause I can't seem to get it to work I connect my DX to Imac using USB then open the DoubleTwist program I see the DX in DT on left side won't let me drag anything to the sync box.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I had issues with getting DoubleTwist to connect to my X. And it's really slow. 10 minutes to transfer 8 tracks? I did 10gb to my phone, took almost 2 hours.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Getting music on the phone I can do but trying to find a decent program to remove the drm from the itunes music is another things. I paid forsoundtaxi last night that is not working that good. It converted a few of the songs then seems to just hang up on one song an never gets pass it. I stop it on that song then it moves on to another one but hangs again. Anyone else paid for a good program to remove the drm that they would suggest.

impostor71

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I used DRM Buster. Seems to work ok, although I have not listened to all the tracks that I converted.

Previously, I said I was using doubleTwist. It is slow. I'm going to pay for iSyncr and try that instead.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Getting music on the phone I can do but trying to find a decent program to remove the drm from the itunes music is another things. I paid forsoundtaxi last night that is not working that good. It converted a few of the songs then seems to just hang up on one song an never gets pass it. I stop it on that song then it moves on to another one but hangs again. Anyone else paid for a good program to remove the drm that they would suggest.

uhh... right click on a protected itunes song and click "make mp3 version" or somesuch. Last time I checked that worked.

impostor71

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
uhh... right click on a protected itunes song and click "make mp3 version" or somesuch. Last time I checked that worked.

I just tried this last nite. It didn't work for me. It said that it can't convert a protected song. Makes sense. That's why in the iTunes Store, you can upgrade each of your protected songs for another $.30 USD... Thanks but no thanks, I already paid for these songs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie