1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Talking Lost Need for Speed on Droid X

It seems that I must have deleted Need for Speed from my Droid X. Any ideas on how I can get it back?

Thanks in advance.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Get it in the market.

I tried the demo that came on the X. Where's the gas/brake? or do I only get to steer the cars?

You just tap on the screen for brake, and gas is on by default.

I accidentally purchased this app on day 1. I'm still not sure where the payment came from, because I hadn't put in my payment info into google checkout yet, and the Verizon rep assured me that the apps could not bill your cell phone account unless they were Verizon-built apps.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by drewmg View Post
    You just tap on the screen for brake, and gas is on by default.

I accidentally purchased this app on day 1. I'm still not sure where the payment came from, because I hadn't put in my payment info into google checkout yet, and the Verizon rep assured me that the apps could not bill your cell phone account unless they were Verizon-built apps.
    I was wondering the same thing. It just gives you check mark or x out for the full game. Anyone know how this works? See the charge on our next bill?

I accidentally purchased the game as well. I called Verizon the next day and had them remove the charge from my account. It automatically bills your account so BEWARE! Give Verizon a call and they should remove it no problem.
    Storm 1 ----> Droid X

Interesting that the Verizon rep assured me it wouldn't do that, if it did do EXACTLY that. Well, if it shows up on my company's bill (I have a company phone) then maybe I'll raise a stink... or just cut my employer a $10 check, play more NFS Shift and chalk it up to not paying enough attention to the on-screen prompts.

Yikes, so if you accidentally press the check mark, you'll automatically purchase the game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
    Yikes, so if you accidentally press the check mark, you'll automatically purchase the game?
    That is correct, not very fair if you ask me...but as I said, Verizon was OK with taking the charge off my bill.
    Storm 1 ----> Droid X

so my 4 year old purchased this game too off of the demo, and now today, the full version is gone and the demo is back. My $10 is gone too though.

Global Posts
    6,657 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Yup Vzw will charge it on the account depending on the billing cycle will determine when it appears on your statement ,,,, but sooner or later it will.
    The game cost about 7.00 more then its worth ha

Sent using TaPaTaLk
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

In the Market, Need for Speed Shift is only $4.99. Is this the same game you're talking about?

I swear I bought the full version when NFS Shift first came out, but apparently not. Now it wants me to upgrade.
    Always learning ...
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

I looked at the permissions for NFS Shift and uninstalled it. Access to all personal data??? Oh yeah??
    Always learning ...