Lost it already

DroidInvasion

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I lost my battery door for my droid X already, had it since the 16th. Anyone else have problems with the battery door being real loose? Had to order another one online unfortunately as I retraced my steps and it was nowhere to be found

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine is real tough to get off and I'm kinda glad about that. I shouldn't have any need to open it up unless I need to get out my memory card (would be real rare for me) or do a battery pull *shudders* like I had to do on my BlackBerry (would also be real rare to HAVE to do).

jahoobob

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I lost my battery door for my droid X already, had it since the 16th. Anyone else have problems with the battery door being real loose? Had to order another one online unfortunately as I retraced my steps and it was nowhere to be found

Mine fell off Saturday in my car twice. I looked closely at the slots and tabs and realized I hadn't pushed the cover far enough into the slots at the top of the phone. If you see the white tabs at the top of the cover you need to push harder and farther to secure it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Verizon sells them on their website for $5.00 and they ship it free overnight.

I did not have a good experience with Fommy when I bought something from them previously. That's another thread though.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

+50 for being a Mudvayne fan

Sucks about the battery door though.

DroidInvasion

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
+50 for being a Mudvayne fan

Sucks about the battery door though.

heck yeah i love mudvayne.

my battery door started off really tight and after taking it off several times for the SD cardit became real lose but would still stay on. Then i took it out of my pocket one day and it was gone. must have fallen out when i pocketed it or something. Have one overnighted to me tomorrow and also sending me the leather case with kickstand.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
heck yeah i love mudvayne.

my battery door started off really tight and after taking it off several times for the SD cardit became real lose but would still stay on. Then i took it out of my pocket one day and it was gone. must have fallen out when i pocketed it or something. Have one overnighted to me tomorrow and also sending me the leather case with kickstand.

L.D. 50 (hence the +50) best album ever.
Sorry for getting off topic everyone.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I almost lost mine, but that was because I did not put it on fully. I was on a call when it popped off into my hand. I put it on more securely and have not had a problem since.

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine is damn near immpossible to get off, I am afraid that i am going to screw up the paint using my nails to dig underneath the edge.

DroidInvasion

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Got my replacement door and it still fits kinda loose but i also got the leather case with kick stand so it shouldn't come off anymore

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
take of the battery door and there is a silver tab on the phone that looks like [o=o]
stick something under the bottom and bend up just a lil bit, dont break it off- (i used a paper clip)
just did it and it takes 2 thumbs to move now-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC