2.2 and titanium

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
What are the major changes of froyo? Also what is titanium? On the pay I have seen some sweet layouts including the task bar at the top being black is this am option with the droid x? I updated early to the x from the droid cause I thought there were major changes coming with more customization... Don't get me wrong I love my x but what makes it do incredible and different that people are creaming their pants over it???
Is routing really allow that much risk of brick ing your phone and where can I get a comprehensive guide on how to go about d doing it???

Thanks on advance for your responses.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
What are the major changes of froyo? Also what is titanium? On the pay I have seen some sweet layouts including the task bar at the top being black is this am option with the droid x? I updated early to the x from the droid cause I thought there were major changes coming with more customization... Don't get me wrong I love my x but what makes it do incredible and different that people are creaming their pants over it???
Is routing really allow that much risk of brick ing your phone and where can I get a comprehensive guide on how to go about d doing it???

Thanks on advance for your responses.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The term is "rooting", and no, rooting the Droid X will not brick your phone. Root was achieved last week and many people have successfully rooted their X. The phone has a locked boot loader like the Motorola Milestone that is designed to prevent you from using custom ROMs.

If you want to learn more about rooting and ROMs see here:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/hacking/
If you want information on rooting and ROMs for the Droid X, see here:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/motorola-x-roms-hacks/

The Droid X, as a piece of hardware, has more potential and capabilities than the Droid. Faster processor, dedicated GPU, larger screen, enhanced camera are just some of the changes that allow richer, deeper experience with the Android OS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX