a few noob questions (sorry!)

otkeeper

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
i have a few problems/questions that i was hoping you guys could help me with..

1. in the past when i wanted to use my phone again after the screen times out i had to swipe (swipe one way to unlock the other to turn sound off) now that has disappeared how do i get it back?

2.whenever i make a call there is a female voice that says "verizon wireless" how do i get rid of it lol

3.there is a green led that seems, to me, to blink rather randomly..how can i turn that off (i don't have missed call or anything running.

thanks for any help guys.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
number 2 is in settings click settings then sound and display then scroll to roaming tone and unclick.

berny26

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
i'm not sure how to fix #3 but i can tell you that you have a notification of some type..either a new text or e-mail or something else your phone is programmed to notify you about.

berny26

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
and to solve #1 you can download the widget called Dazzle...then when you add the widget to your home screen make sure you add the ability to toggle between sounds/no sound/vibrate.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Go to settings > location & security settings > screen lock for the 1st problem.

Berny26 is correct about your 3rd problem, and perhaps it had something to do with that Google Voice notification issue that you were talking about in the other thread.

otkeeper

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings > location & security settings > screen lock for the 1st problem.

Berny26 is correct about your 3rd problem, and perhaps it had something to do with that Google Voice notification issue that you were talking about in the other thread.

thanks..now that you said that i remembered that i turned that off not even knowing what it meant..i love android but there are SO many different options when you are new it can be frustrating at times lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781