Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

70 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Default Anyone taking the X back and waiting for the Fasinate?

Title says it all. So who is?

not a chance, i'll stick with my X. no wanna be iphone for me.

222 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts

Nope. Happy with what I have. I like the build quality of the X, the UI, the accessories, it's features. Looking forward to Froyo. Best all around device I've ever had.
    Forums Emeritus

12,993 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

I played with the Vibrant for a week. I really wish Verizon had SIM cards so I could just switch back and forth depending on the mood I'm in

I returned my X but not for the Fascinate. Im waiting to see what gets updated on the X before I choose to buy it again. Too many issues with the X that I had unfortunately

Sticking to my Inc for now till I hear good things about updates with the X

1,362 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    Stock unrooted

All 3 are super nice phones. Personally I prefered the larger screen, however the Samsung screen is really nice.

401 Posts
    Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    AOKP, Stock

Default Re: Anyone taking the X back and waiting for the Fasinate?

I've never even considered the Galaxy S line. No LED notification or flash for camera? I'll pass...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

6 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Definitely NOT

Love the X and while the new Samsung's seem to have better looking screens, faster frame rates, and slightly better performance, I don't think I would EVER buy another Samsung phone.

Both the wife and I have had Samsung's in the past and both were complete junk phones.

Why get the Facinate when you could just wait for whatever comes after that...and then for whatever comes after that...

At some point you have to decide to get a phone and stick with it for a year or so. The X just came out 2 weeks ago. This thread makes it sound like it's old and lame already.

I played with the T-Mobile version and the screen is amazing but besides that I dont like Samsung devices and their UI is terrible. The X is the best android device I have owned and intend on keeping it for a while. There will be new devices coming out every month so at some point you have to pick one or go broke!

The .3 difference in screen really matters to me. Seriously.

The Samsung's are having pretty serious GPS issues. I'm currently an original Samsung Omnia user. I've lived this nightmare before. Samsung says they'll patch it, but the patch takes 1 year to arrive and doesn't work much better than it did.

Nope... not a chance I'll own the Samsung until it is widely reported by user's that the GPS issues have been resolved.

Haha yea the notification light thing bugged me too. When I saw the post of that app that will put a small square on your screen to simulate a notification light I laughed because that had to be created.

Not a chance! I love my X....could never go back to a device with a smaller screen....I'd even consider carrying a Dell Streak around :-)

Really? Then when you get that what are you going to take it back for after using it for 2 weeks?