My DROID maxx is sloooow. Tell me what I need to do.
I am going to hard/master reset my phone to see if this helps. What is a good backup software I nd to look at?
Ha, even when I type I get a word or 2 ahead of the simple keyboard...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
- 03-20-2013, 11:30 PM #4
- 181 Posts
Re: My DROID maxx is sloooow. Tell me what I need to do.
maybe try in max forum, not droid x
Sent from my Clear using Android Central Forums[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By wittymomma in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 10-09-2012, 06:29 AM
- By StrikeHold in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2012, 01:42 AM
- By jjimmyp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:30 PM
- By ootuoyetahi in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2011, 02:06 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2010, 05:58 PM