Froyo Release Date Poll

When is Froyo being released according to your pseudo-official source?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Use this Poll to submit when you have been personally told either in person, through an email addressed specifically to you, or via a phone call. Please do not post dates you've read in public forums or on web pages.

Last edited:

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with "Between 9/15 and 9/30". Hopefully.

But I also voted "I like polls that contain worthless rumors and speculation" because I like ALL polls. I'm always doing the SportsNation polls on ESPN.

:cool:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just went with the one you couldnt get wrong :p "I like polls that contain worthless rumors and speculation " :D I have already "speculated out" on this lol with dates I picked earlier.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going with "Between 9/15 and 9/30". Hopefully.

But I also voted "I like polls that contain worthless rumors and speculation" because I like ALL polls. I'm always doing the SportsNation polls on ESPN.

:cool:

Me too.

I don't care if the date is. Although I'd prefer to have it ASAP, I don't want it a moment sooner than when they've QA'd the heck out of it, and eliminated as many bugs as possible. I've never seen anything as bad as the Froyo release for the EVO. There are bugs in it that shouldn't be there, and it's not all related to Sense either.

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yep i would rather see a well thought out and debugged froyo then an update they have to fix 8 times because of bugs.

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see about a third of people love worthless polls! Here's hoping it comes out sooner than later. I'd be happy with whatever releases on the Droid 2, since obviously Motorola is happy with the bug level in that release. I'd love to see 30fps 720p capture as well.

I got told by a CSR last week that it would be released to some devices on the 13th, but not all.
<bs>Then she told me I'd get free service for the next 2,000 years</bs>