Droid x vs. Incredible

nextjeter2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am debating of a droid x or incredible how do u guys like ur droid x. Do u feel it's to big? I'm coming from a iPhone 4

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I had both as well. I found inc to be to small. Also, it feels cheaply made as it is made from plastic that wouldn't survive if dropped (i didn't drop mine though ). At first i found x to be too big for me, but after having it since launch i love it. Also well built, and is able to withstand drops as some people stated (again, haven't dropped mine so far).

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Had both .............Loved both...............Its all prefrence go to the store hold it, feel it. Read all the stickies that some very good people have already put on the site,put all that togather and make a decision on YOUR prefrence. My prefrence is the X due to many reasons that I could go on and on about. The Inc. is also awesome in its own ways.

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the incredible and then switched to the X because I found the Incredible to small (and because there was no flashlight or froyo until christmas but both of those look like they are being resolved.) I watched True Blood on the Incredible once and it felt like I was watching it on a phone. But the first show I watched on the X felt like I had just got done watching it on a TV.

As for being too large I can't really say since I'm a big guy and It fit's in my pocket/hands without a problem. I will say that I liked the feel of the Incredible in my pocket better but that isn't really the size it's more because of the unbalanced bump where the Camera is on the X. The weird topographical look on the Incredible really made it lay flat in your pocket, and I would often check my pocket just because I didn't feel anything there.

The Incredible with HTC sense is much more polished then the X, but if you are willing to put the time into customizing then you can make up for most of that. If you are one of those that stick with the base setup then the Incredible is much better.

nextjeter2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Nahh I'm a phone geek I'll have it completely custimized and thanks guys. The x screen is so nice. I went to store today to try both and the incredible almost looks cheesy compared to it but sense is very nice and the x is large(me bein a 14 year old kid haha) I'm still on the fence might get 1 and use the. Grace period to get the other thn jst pay the restocing fees

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hello I am debating of a droid x or incredible how do u guys like ur droid x. Do u feel it's to big? I'm coming from a iPhone 4

Anything is better than what you have now :p

In all seriousness they are both very outstanding but different phones. You should really go to Verizon and try both out for yourself. You could ask this same question in the Incredible forum and get the opposite answers.

Also there are a bunch of X vs. Incredible threads you might want to check out. This definitely isn't the first time this has been discussed, although I believe you might be the first coming from an iPhone 4.

P.S. I've owned all 3 and picked the X.

scorch968

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Get the droid x. I came from the exact situation and i took the iphone 4 back. No regrets, if you don't like something about android you can always change it. I swapped my app launcher and am using launcher pro. The new version supports resizable widgits. The keyboard is multitouch and rocks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the large screen of the Droid X. But I like the UI of the Incredible. It's probably why I have the EVO, but if I had to choose, I would get the Incredible over the x. I really like Sense. And I think that the two devices are just about comparable in every other way.