Touchscreen wouldnt let me answer a call.

Matt Kline

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
When I got a call today, I swiped and swiped and the touchscreen wouldn't let me answer. As soon as the call ended it worked fine and I was able to call the person back.

Was this just a fluke or has this happened to anyone else?

Matt Kline

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I'm nearing the end of my 30 days to take it back. I love the X but, there are definitely a few annoyances that go along with it.

I was hoping to see what Froyo had to offer while still in my 30 days. From reading it looks like it opens up a whole other can of bugs with phones like the Evo.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I'm nearing the end of my 30 days to take it back. I love the X but, there are definitely a few annoyances that go along with it.

I was hoping to see what Froyo had to offer while still in my 30 days. From reading it looks like it opens up a whole other can of bugs with phones like the Evo.

It CAN open up a bunch of bugs like the EVO but it shouldn't. It seems that they're taking their time with it to get it right. It seemed like the EVO's was just rushed out, just to get it out there.

Depending on what your annoyances are they may not be common, known problems, you might have a defective device that needs to be returned and replaced.

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
While I'm on the subject, is there a way to have one of the hardware buttons answer the phone?

I'd also be interested in the answer to this question. Also I wish we could disconnect/hang up a call with a hardware button too. I'm just so used to doing it anyway.

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
When I got a call today, I swiped and swiped and the touchscreen wouldn't let me answer. As soon as the call ended it worked fine and I was able to call the person back.

Was this just a fluke or has this happened to anyone else?

Just out of curiosity, do you have LauncherPro installed? I had the same issue the first time I installed the full version of the app, but have since un- and re-installed, and now the phone issue has gone away.

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem on my Droid Incredible where the bar would move but the phone wouldn't answer. My dad has also complained about this on his OG Droid to the point where he wanted to take it back. I don't believe I've seen it on my Droid X.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie