Like we didn't know it already. But why try to hide it??? Guess they figure it might hurt initial sales to Blur haters.

Motorola CEO Admits DROID X Has Blur, Talks Future of the Brand | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    08-09-2010 07:27 PM
    Blur isn't bad, just needs some refinement. Seems like a resource hog to me.
    08-09-2010 07:48 PM
    It never ceases to amaze me how much people get caught up on names. Although I've never used it, apparently the original MotoBlur was pretty bad. What's on the X is apparently very different. Does it matter if they call it Blur or MotoUI or anything else? Whatever it's called, I don't mind it but I also don't care about it. I'd rather spend my time figuring out how to get the phone to work how I want it than worry about what the next generation of Blur or Sense is going to look like.
    08-09-2010 07:53 PM
    It's not Motoblur, it's PhilBlur!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-09-2010 08:27 PM
    Moto is not giving up on blur, they're just going to improve upon it. One thing I like about them is they seem to listen to their customers. This attitude and their persistence will make Blur a winner...eventually.
    08-09-2010 08:32 PM
    I told you all but Android Central said it wasn't Motoblur. Seriously makes me wonder if they know what they're talking about on their own blog. I call out Phil for the next podcast.
    08-09-2010 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD