Battery manager question.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering about the the battery profiles under settings-battery manager. Mainly what Im wondering about is should I be using smart mode? If I should be I have a few questions about that. When I go in to my battery profile settings It has off peak hours, I'm assuming that this is when your phone is used the least. I work midnight to 8am and I use my phone through out the night. When I'm out and about at work I use it to listen to music through the aux in my vehicle and I also text some and browse the web throughout the night when I'm not busy. So basically the phone gets used quite a bit during the off peak hours that my phone is preset to. Can this be making my battery life not as good as it should be? Also, it shows that the data will turn off after the phone not being used for 15 min during off peak hours. Should I change my off peak hours to the hours I sleep? Should I change the profile to battery saver mode? Or will none of this really make a difference? I wouldn't be worried about this because I normally have gotten pretty good battery life with this phone until the past few days the battery life seems to not be as good as it was before. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got posted twice, sorry.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000