Auto Enter Credentials into Browser to connect to Wifi

PigskinPlayer

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
To log onto a public WIFI network, I routinely need to enter an email address, and select a box that I accept the terms and services of the WIFI network.

Is there a way I can automatically populate the email field and select the accept terms of service button?

No password is needed, and the actual email entered doesn't matter either. I just have to constantly re-authenticate, and would like a ways to log on faster if possible.

Thanks for the help.

PP

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to do this too. Every time I go to Starbucks my wifi connects but it takes me a few tries on other apps to realize that I need to open a web browser and check the "i accept" box and click connect. I wish there was a more automatic way to do this but it would probably have to be customized to the site the public WIFI network is using.

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
the closest thing i know of is an app called tasker. do a google search and read the website for this app, its pretty insane what the possibilities are. i bet it can make a script that you press something and enters your email/password automatically.