Terrible 3g coverage

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried a Factory Reset? I was having problem with my GPS so I did a factory reset and since then the GPS works great, battery life is better, and it seems to have better coverage.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
omg my service is bad. I travel the USA every day and my service is so good. I mean if my X was so bad I would not been able to download 6.2gb of data last month. I can't believe I used that much data. My storm, droid, or dinc never got that close.

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried a Factory Reset? I was having problem with my GPS so I did a factory reset and since then the GPS works great, battery life is better, and it seems to have better coverage.

I read somewhere that a factory reset could hurt this phone (I believe I read it here). Is this true? Because I'm strongly considering this. (I'd love to wipe out all the twitter and facebook crap in my contacts list too, so this would be a way to do it)

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
It is clear you are not getting what you need on this Fourm so I would call CS ,tell them you had tried a battery pull but would like help with a factory reset,if it gets screwed up its there prob. they will replace if you still have no signal with no problems. I can see this thread ending up with people with good signals that hate bb getting ulgy,you gettin ulgy this whole forum getting ulgy...................SORRY couldn't help mmyself. JUST CALL cs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge