Droid X Pays!

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
So I was a loyal Blackberry member for 5 years. Jumped to the Droid X on launch day and wife gave me nothing but grief. I downloaded an app from the marketplace for our local newspaper called News Herald. Today they called me and told me I won a $500 gift certificate for downloading the app. Going to pick it on Tuesday. I shouldn't have told the wife this afternoon. She's already planning on using the money for a cruise over Thansgiving. At least she might stop giving me grief about switching phones!

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
So I was a loyal Blackberry member for 5 years. Jumped to the Droid X on launch day and wife gave me nothing but grief. I downloaded an app from the marketplace for our local newspaper called News Herald. Today they called me and told me I won a $500 gift certificate for downloading the app. Going to pick it on Tuesday. I shouldn't have told the wife this afternoon. She's already planning on using the money for a cruise over Thansgiving. At least she might stop giving me grief about switching phones!

Never tell your wife when you come across money, lesson learned!

But all kidding aside thats awesome man. Congrats.

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I only paid 150 with a 2 year upgrade. The wife took the 350 left and booked a 5 day cruise out of Mobile. Told her I don't want hear no complaints when my bar bill is over 500 bucks. This will be our 7th cruise and shortest at 5 days so I'm pacing myself at 100 bucks a day!

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Lol, that's awesome! I didn't win any money, but my wife hated my Storm (seriously, I think it hated her too, the two of them just couldn't get along) so I was lucky enough to be encouraged to go for the X. And she likes it so much she's thinking of getting whatever is new and hawt in early 2011 of the Android persuasion, so it's really helped that part of our marriage.

Just one more thing Droid Does...

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife still has her Storm 1. She hated it's day one but it kind of grew on her. She's a techophob and hates to learn new things when they come out, unlike me. She's been fooling around with mine for a a few days now and it's starting to grow on her. She likes the screen size and keyboard compared to the Storm. Who knows maybe she'll like my Droid X by the time the Droid Pro comes out and we can switch phones.