1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question whats this mean? symbol in notification area

i have an orange triangle with an exclamation point. my notifications say its a sign in error for (my login name)@youtube.com. if i click an open it, it says. Google sign-in, i entered wrong password or your account has changed.renter password. and it shows:

my username (login)@youtube.com
    password. well my password is same for google and youtube but it wont accept it.
    if i goto google and youtube it states i am signed in to both apps.

why cant i clear this notification? help???

have you tried powering the phone off and then on to clear it?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default i did.

i took battery out for a few minutes and it was still there when phone powered up. very confused.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by ELYKOJ View Post
    i have an orange triangle with an exclamation point. my notifications say its a sign in error for (my login name)@youtube.com. if i click an open it, it says. Google sign-in, i entered wrong password or your account has changed.renter password. and it shows:

password. well my password is same for google and youtube but it wont accept it.

i got it to clear, thanks anyways guys

Quote Originally Posted by ELYKOJ View Post

This is the icon for USB Debugging being connected,,,, It shows when you connect to a pc snd Debugging is set..
    Last edited by wildman; 08-17-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Mine does it to all the time, whenever i restart or turn on my phone it shows up with the same sign in error for you tube. It always comes back and i too am signed in with the correct you tube and google name. Dunno what password exactly they are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Reydelgado0320 View Post
    Mine does it to all the time, whenever i restart or turn on my phone it shows up with the same sign in error for you tube. It always comes back and i too am signed in with the correct you tube and google name. Dunno what password exactly they are looking for.
    I had that issue and I figured out what is was, go to My Accounts under the same launcher and check that the your tube account information is correct, I had 2 account set but I only had one working account. I accidentally set up a account with incorrect log in information, once I removed the incorrect one this error was resolved.

Also it is wise to go to YouTube on pc and when you go to login it ask what account you want to link it to, I said Google and entered password and user name from Google account, from that point you can use Google log in or YouTube log in on YouTube app, I just put in Google information and leave out youtube account information...
    Last edited by wildman; 08-17-2010 at 05:51 PM.