No Audio Input on Received Call via Bluetooth

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been happily using my DX paired to a Kensington Hands-Free unit until late last week, when suddenly incoming call audio is not there at all, either on the DX or the Bluetooth. My voice is picked up by the caller no problem. The problem is solid. I can switch the DX from BT to Speaker and back to BT, and it will work properly for the remainder of the call. There is no problem with audio on outbound calls.

This all began about the time I purchased and installed my Verizon NAV/Music Vehicle Mount, and installed the Vlingo and Audible Apps, but it fails off of the mount, and I removed the apps, along with a few other recent apps, without any improvement. I've been searching the forums, and I've tried every option in the Settings that look like they could relate to the problem without success, and it appears that I'm the only guy in the universe with this problem, but hopeful someone else has experienced it and come up with a solution. I really don't want to do a Factory Reset for this, if I can avoid it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams