I'm all in ...

Droidxnh

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I finally gave up on waiting for the iPhone on verizon.... And if blackberry thinks the torch is going to keep people around they are sadly mistaken.

So I ordered my x and deleted my crack berry account. I think I made the right choice. :)

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Just made the switch myself, and EXTREMELY happy, didnt delete the crackberry account though, still like browsing the forums

sgtmack

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the dark side.:)

You will find this a very helpful place. Let us know what you think of your X when you get it.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I switched from BlackBerry myself and have ZERO regret so far. I do miss BBM a tiny little bit but no biggie. I left BlackBerry once before for a Pre Plus back in Feb. and ended up back with BB less than 2 months later.

I went from a Pearl to a 8330 Curve to a Storm 1 then Storm 2. When I went Palm I missed my BB almost instantly and had tiny regret right off the bat. This time is different though and after having my X for 2 weeks now BB's just seam so prehistoric to me now. I was worried I jumped to soon and that Blackberry 6 and maybe a Storm 3 would make me regret not holding onto my upgrade. But after seeing the videos of 6 and the Torch I feel I definitely made the right decision.

Never underestimate the power of the darkside!! The darkside of the force is now strong with me and there is no looking back...Long live the Empire!!! DROID

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i thought i would miss BBM more than I actually do...Google talk is a fine alternative, and all my former BBM contacts now use Google talk anyway.

the X is a million times better than any BB device, period.

mikejs78

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Went from my Tour to the X and haven't looked back. I can't think of anything that I miss from my BB. I thought that I'd miss the physical keyboard, but the screen size of the X, along with Motorola's multitouch keyboard (by far the best thing about PhilBlur) makes typing a breeze. Best phone I've ever owned, by far.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow