Tag and search for pictures?

Faulk_Wulf

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I tend to have a LOT of wallpapers. I have them organized into folders atm, but so many could be in multiple categories. Is there a way to just apply tags to my images so I can just search by tag when deciding on the new wallpaper of the week/day?

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Zedge for my wallpapers which creates a folder in my gallery and I just search thru the gallery folder, which really isnt time consuming at all, and chose what I want. Maybe just chose 10 each sunday to go thru for the week. Too many is sometimes just too many.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I tend to have a LOT of wallpapers. I have them organized into folders atm, but so many could be in multiple categories. Is there a way to just apply tags to my images so I can just search by tag when deciding on the new wallpaper of the week/day?

If you get in the habit of tagging photos it makes for easier searching. For example, I have a photo of Lamar Odom which is tagged as follows: Lakers, Lamar, Wallpapers, Sports. These will appear in the photo gallery under "My Tags" folder. You would then be able to find this photo in 4 different folders: "Lakers", "Lamar", "Wallpaper", and "Sports".

To tag a photo: Gallery>select photo>touch the "i" circle (bottom right) >Tag. If you want multiple tags then hit the + sign> done.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I done see a way to tag pictures on the Thunderbolt. I still can't believe we can't search through our gallery for pics by name using the magnifying glass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87