Facebook and contacts problem.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
What would cause someone's facebook status to not update in my contacts. At this point it only looks like its one persons status but it hasn't updated with there profile in a couple weeks. Is there any way to refresh it. Thanks a lot.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Any one have any idea on this? Its really frustrating considering it's my girlfriend's that doesn't update. I tried removing and re-adding my facebook account and that didn't help.

Jigmeister

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Has she changed any settings in her privacy settings on FB? If it's only one and others work as they should - it's something in her FB Account.
Good luck!

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Has she changed any settings in her privacy settings on FB? If it's only one and others work as they should - it's something in her FB Account.
Good luck!

Any Idea what kind of setting I should be looking for on her FB account? I've been trying to figure it out with no luck.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I think it updates from the fb account that you set up when you first set up your phone though not the fb app its self. Idk how to refresh the account on the phone. Did you have the same problem?

Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I added a friend through the website and then couldn't link the contact to their fb account on my phone. Simply going into the facebook app and refresing worked for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34