1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Default 2.2 lock screen problem

Anyone having an issue with the basic lock screen not working on 2.2? There isn't even an option check box for it. The only time I can get it to work is if I do a pattern lock or something of the sort but then I have to deal with both. Anyone else have this?

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,519 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Yep I can't even disable the lock screen. Which I miss. Have to remember this a leak and not official release

Yup. I, too, have no basic lock screen. The only way for me to get the slide to un- lock screen is to set either a pattern, pin, or password lock. Kind of sucks. Before I upgraded to 2.2, I had no lock screen turned off in 2.1. I wonder if that is why I have no unlock screen in 2.2.

I had the same problem and did a factory reset and that fixed it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Default Re: 2.2 lock screen problem

Quote Originally Posted by QuadCam View Post
    Yup. I, too, have no basic lock screen. The only way for me to get the slide to un- lock screen is to set either a pattern, pin, or password lock. Kind of sucks. Before I upgraded to 2.2, I had no lock screen turned off in 2.1. I wonder if that is why I have no unlock screen in 2.2.
    I was wondering this same thing cause I had my pattern lock turned on at the time of the update... crazy things. Glad I'm not the only one though

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X