Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music Transfer from Computer

Okay, I've searched but found nothing. I hooked my Droid X by usb to my computer. It downloaded the Motorola drivers fine. Opened up windows media player and my x was recognized as MTC(?) device. I transfered music from my computer to my phone. When you hit the files icon, it shows all the music as seperate files. I can play each one individually but can't access them with the music app. What did I do wrong?

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

i use isyncr, it syncs my playlists from itunes to my phone, i believe their is another program you can use for windows media player
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by samurai7 View Post
    i use isyncr, it syncs my playlists from itunes to my phone, i believe their is another program you can use for windows media player
    I'll try it. Thanks,

Is there one for the Zune? I dont use Itunes, i use Zune software....

I use Iscyncr and I love it. My only questions is now do I remove songs? It seems like every time I check a playlist to move, it doesn't find the other playlists that are currently on the X. Maybe I'm just not paying attention.

Default Re: Music Transfer from Computer

Can you use that program with a mac?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

iSyncr is compatible and works well with a Mac.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Taken care of. Used the monkey.

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Windows Media Player works great for me. I'm just trying to figure out how to organize the songs on an album by track # instead of alphabetically by title on the Droid. Sometimes I want to listen to an album.

I know you said you had it taken care of. But I had to say that I use Isyncr too, and it is really great.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

i use double twist but it takes FOREVER to sync. I have to do it overnight.