Factory Fresh and screwed.
ok here's the deal I got caught in the rain and fried my HTC Incred. so I planned on getting new phones for me and the wife at the first of the year so I didn't want to buy them now. So I go on Ebay and order a set of mint DX's as soon as I start up the phones I notice they have been reset to factory "eclair" *shudder* so here lies the problem I cant download the update for some reason it doesn't think I need to. and I cant flash it because eclair is crap and nothing useful on Google play is available. And all of the froyo updates online have dried up. correction I have found a few froyo update files but it won't load because of "bad signatures" on the file. All of the help I have found online has lead nowhere. So I come here in seek of guidance as to what to do. I haven't gone to Verizon and seen if they can push the update in store. and I have rooted it.
- 09-08-2013, 01:28 AM #2
- 376 Posts
Re: Factory Fresh and screwed.
easier just to flash sbf with rsd lite
see my page.
Using RSD Lite to flash a .SBF to restore (Stock Rom)
on Droid X (Shadow-MB810)
Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-08-2013, 06:31 PM #4
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
- By Milky911 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:21 AM
- By Tymberman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:49 PM
- By Troneas in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:30 PM
- By fantom555 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 02:28 PM