Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default syncing email

I have five email accounts. For some reason the email is not getting pushed to me. Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Been there. The only solution I found that works (real good too) is k9 from the market. It's going to take a while to find your way around and understand the multitude of configuration settings, but it's well worth it.

You'll get proper push and IMAP idle as well. Good stuff.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

So even google email doesnt get pushed to the phone? I could see if yahoo and my aol doesnt, but I dont even see an option in the google accounts to have it pushed. I have every email set up to come push to the droid, but it looks like only one comes????

Global Posts
    427 Global Posts

I've got 2 gmail and 2 exchange and all mail works great.

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

I have Exchange, 2 gmail and a POP and all work well. I am using touchdown for the exchange mail and stock for the others. Gmail unread count to more easily distinguish between the gmails.

Under the Home > menu > settings > accounts, check the properties for the googles to make sure sync gmail is still checked.
    Dumb phone -> BB8830WE -> BB Curve 8330 -> Incredible -> DROID X ----->Galaxy S3