Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 1st time dislike for verzon

So I order the x on the 14th. On the 24 I leave for vacation and find an x at bestbuy so I cancel my vzw order only to find out that b.b. can't sell because they show I'm not eligible for 2year pricing. So I call vzw and uncancel the cancel and I'm told there's no problem and that x will still ship on or b4 the 30. So here we are finally. I call vzw to ensure phone shipped today and find out my order is cancelled!!. *!*$%# *!"-*&$# *&$&#$@. Now I had to reorder and will ship on the 13th. Even though my initial call 10 mins earlier today the Rep said if I reordered it would be out the 9th. I just wasn't ready because I was still ticked off. ##@#$%&#%@$@#&$%#%@$#%%%%&#" vzw &#&#%$@%#%.

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP, Stock

Default Re: 1st time dislike for verzon

Bummer, on the bright side it's somewhat likely your X will ship with Froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    670 Global Posts

And this is somehow verizon's fault. You couldn't just wait, had to try to get greedy and go with best buy. cancel, uncancel, cancel again...blah. Your greed is to blame here

Quote Originally Posted by kj11aw View Post
    And this is somehow verizon's fault. You couldn't just wait, had to try to get greedy and go with best buy. cancel, uncancel, cancel again...blah. Your greed is to blame here
    QFT.

Someone else came here snickering about how they had an order with Verizon, saw Best Buy had one and decided to cancel their order, go to Best Buy, get turned down for the same thing (no early upgrade honor) and got screwed out of a phone.

I have to agree with kj11aw that this is your fault and you should have just waited.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Franco's Nightly Kernel

Patience, grasshopper.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

This isn't going to turn out well, and I don't have time to stay on top of it.