Droid X Lags Sometimes...

avanderlinde

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

My first post in this forum. So here it goes! I notice my Droid X lags sometimes when switching to different screens or launching the app drawer and simply scrolling up or down. The weird thing is that once i scroll across the home screens or down the app drawer once is speeds up again... Does this happen to anyone else in here?

I have stock 2.1 with no special tweaks etc. As a matter of fact I don't use any of the Motorola widgets at all and i am only using 3 screens with the rest being blank. So this should to be happening... I wonder if Motorola is aware of this and are working on a fix for this on their OS update 2.2? Anyone brave enough to have installed the leak OS notice any improvements?

Thanks

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I notice a little lag sometimes (mainly when I pull up the "app drawer"), but it doesn't bother me at all. The phone makes up for it in many other ways.

Aggie12

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Are you using any 3rd party launcher. I noticed when using LP that my phone seemed snappier switching between screens and the app drawer pulled up faster. You can modify your build.prop to make your phone scroll faster as well.

avanderlinde

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I will consider a third party launcher and see what happens. As of now I am running everything stock. Just seems weird its slow for a few seconds and then speeds up again..oh well

Thanks

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The stock launcher is known to lag exactly the way you described it and it will be fixed with Froyo. For now try adw or launcher pro, they are much smoother.

leggy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Like the OP, I noticed the same problem and I do have LP+. Even when playing meteor deluxe I get lag in the middle of the game for .5-1 second.

There is deffinitly something wrong but not sure what it is. My lag is almost everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol