Outlook Tasks

lntennisguy02

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I've searched the forums and google for an answer but haven't found a definitive one yet...

I know, currently, Exchange for Android doesn't sync Outlook Tasks (this really sucks), but is there a good (free) alternative that will sync your Droid X with your computer's outlook tasks?

If not, what's the best, free tasks manager out there? I don't feel like paying $39 or $14 for a tasks app.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Touchdown will sync your task to your droid but its a one time fee of $20. I played with the demo checking it out for one of my users here at work an it does sync outlook tasks for you.

Mister869

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you Indy. I came from BlackBerry and using tasks (synced to Outlook) was my main source task management.

I am working with toodledo.com on my desktop and toodleDroid on my droid. Both are free and sync with each other. Not as easy to use as Microsoft but it does work. Give it a shot.

lntennisguy02

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you Indy. I came from BlackBerry and using tasks (synced to Outlook) was my main source task management.

I am working with toodledo.com on my desktop and toodleDroid on my droid. Both are free and sync with each other. Not as easy to use as Microsoft but it does work. Give it a shot.

I came from BB too. I'll give toodleDroid a try...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar