How to remove google ads?

Timdog

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered but I searched and didn't come up with anything. I have a droid x and while using certain applications such as ATK, Calorie counter and mahjong I get these really annoying google ads at either the top or bottom of the screen. Is there any way to remove these? I went all through the settings but couldn't find anything. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
More than likely, you're using free apps. Usually the only way to remove Google ads from apps is get the paid version(s). Otherwise, the price of free apps is ads.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered but I searched and didn't come up with anything. I have a droid x and while using certain applications such as ATK, Calorie counter and mahjong I get these really annoying google ads at either the top or bottom of the screen. Is there any way to remove these? I went all through the settings but couldn't find anything. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
You can push a file to your phone using terminal commands that kill ads. Root is required, of course.

edit* Its been so long since I've used it, I forgot all about this app. but you could just d/l an app called adfree from the market. Its an app that pretty much just runs the command for you. Root is still necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37