Fantasy Football Players & NFL Fans

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
If you have NFL Sunday Ticket, the mobile app will allow you to watch full games. If you are a fool, and willing to pay and extra $10 a month for VCast, you can watch Thursday and Sunday night games with the NFL Mobile app.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
how would the feed be illegal?

The NFL has very strict policies on broadcasting, retransmitting, and blackout regions for game broadcasts. Having Froyo and Flash installed to watch games implies use of a less than legal video feed.

As I was typing this, the NFL broadcast message just aired.

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The NFL mobil app is awesome. I am home at night for the late games. I plugged it in to the charger at work and let RedZone play all day. So i don't need to pay the ten dollars.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nismo

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes I must agree...the RedZone is the real deal and for it to be free is absolutely the best...

My question is can you stream to Redzone to the TV via the hdmi cable...

Thanks!

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes I must agree...the RedZone is the real deal and for it to be free is absolutely the best...

My question is can you stream to Redzone to the TV via the hdmi cable...

Thanks!

The question is how long will it be free, you KNOW vzw is going to try cash in on this.

If you cant use the HDMI out for this then there is a program in the market (dont remember the name) that will allow it

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the vzw NFL app "red zone" is free for now , but will it remain free or is it a marketing ploy to get people to purchase it if it ever goes off being free? Hmmm .

Thats the $10 dollar question , lol but free for now works for me :D ,,,,pfft but paying for idk about all that probably not . ;) lol

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
are we referring to the NFL Mobile App or is there another app I need to find?
My buddy tried to use the NFL Mobile App yesterday on his DINC and was prompted to sign into V cast....

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
That is the app, vzw said you needed a Vcast subscription for it at $10/month but I dont have that and was able to use it, I assume it will be free for a limited time. I just hope they didnt sneak in a way to get you to sign up for Vcast without realizing it, I know most people (myself included) go past all the terms and conditions crap when installing an app without really reading.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I wish I would have known I could watch all the games on my phone for free with the nfl app yesterday when all the games were on. But get at least I know now. Hopefully between now and next sunday they don't decide to create Some type of method to charge us.

Sent from my DROIDX

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
yeah so far been free on vcast , but probably wont stay that way , so far I have not been prompted to pay anything :), I could only view one game on sunday one 1 pm game and another 4pm , I didnt check anymore (random draw I guess) , but could listen to any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital