DX Not booting up...

gchahinian

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay so heres my dilemma - I downloaded this app yesterday, the lcd density changer, (LCD Density Changer - Android app on AppBrain) and all was well until for some reason I set my screen density to 220 (I had been messing around with a few densities to see what i liked best prior to that).

Now for whatever reason the phone wont boot past the big Motorola "M", and I've got no idea how to fix it. The only thing I can think to do is boot into system recovery mode and do a factory reset, but if all that's gonna do is lose all my user info and not reset my build.prop back to stock, I don't wanna waste my time.

If anyone has any ideas, or has been here before, I'd greatly appreciate the help, and if you need me to provide more info I'll be glad to do that too.

TIA -

George C

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
A hard reset will remove all personal data and restore device to factory settings. If you backed up with Backup Assistance you shouldn't loose any personal info like contacts and such. So after doing a hard reset all you have to do is log into Google and all numbers should restore and then go to market and click menu and download and it will show you list of apps you bought and downloaded so you can download them again and install them..

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt