Newbie to the Droid here

roadwarrior#AC

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have been a longtime blackberry user on verizon. Currently have a Storm 1 as my work phone and a tour as my personal phone. I have a Droid X on order to replace my tour. I can't wait and am hoping it comes with the new 2.2 software since its not shipping until 9/21 and I ordered it on 9/9

Anyways I will poke around and am eager to learn more on here.

Paul

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
,, as far for it to shipping with 2.2 dont hold your breathe ;), those vzw CS people are part time comedians sometimes ,I was told mine had/would be shipped with 2.2 and had to correct them that was in late july :p

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
You will be blown away by the abilities of the X compared to ANY BlackBerry. Lots of info here in the forums on all topics, including special threads by and for BB converts.

Droid_Nation

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow! My X is arriving today finally! My Tour is worse than an iPhone 4G. Started dropping calls left and right. Signal would jump around constantly and the browser was slower than slow, more often than not. I'm ready for the switch, hope I love it as much as my friends do.

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am a blackberry convert too as many others. One thing i will say is give it time. For me the first couple days i thought man I wish I still had my bb....

But once you get adjusted you will wonder how you made it so long with any BB.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk