NFL RedZone Free on X

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoncardenas21

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've loved my phone the whole time I've had it, but this takes the cake. Download the NFL Mobile App and get the RedZone channel free on your phone. It is awesome.

jasoncardenas21

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've never subscribed to anything and mine comes in perfect. As far as best app, I would say the NFL Mobile App, and I have read that if you have 2.2 you can go to some website atdhe.net and watch live there too.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
NFL Redzone on the mobile app might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. (I don't subscribe to VCast or anything extra and it works just fine)

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
NFL Redzone is not free for me. Have to subscribe to Vcast. I'll stick with ScoreMobile instead. All sports in one app...much better.

I would see what is up with Verizon. Mine has worked with just the normal data plan...no add-ons.

I just checked with 6 friends who have Verizon...free for all of them.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I would see what is up with Verizon. Mine has worked with just the normal data plan...no add-ons.

I just checked with 6 friends who have Verizon...free for all of them.

Free for me too :D

Loved it last week when I didn't have cable due to moving but now I can watch it on my big TV so I'm not using it as much this week.

BTW, I heard a couple of guys talking about it being free and one of them said depending on when you purchased your device is what decides whether it's free or not. Take that for what it's worth though since it was just overhearing some random dudes.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
That was my impression as well... If you downloaded the app before a certain date, you get it free. Kinda sucks for people who got their phones after that date.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I didnt add the nfl app till football regular season started .I can watch whatever game vzw has on the redzone for free but not any game just the one they put on it.

I can listen to any of the games that are being played tho.Works good on dx and dinc. :)
Go Denver woot Lol

sent from Tapatalk

jpuk23

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that starting this month Verizon began charging to watch videos. You could either subscribe to VCAST or pay as you use it. When they first came out with the revised version it was free for videos. I read that on Verizon's website on more than one occasion.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that starting this month Verizon began charging to watch videos. You could either subscribe to VCAST or pay as you use it. When they first came out with the revised version it was free for videos. I read that on Verizon's website on more than one occasion.

Watching the game right meow and haven't paid ANYTHING additional. No VCAST for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.