everything has stop syncing.....

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
gmail and twitter have all of the sudden stopped syncing. In order to get messages and notifications I have to go in and manually sync.

Anyone know why this would have started all of the sudden yesterday?

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I know google was having market issues, maybe it extends to other google services, as well. Just a shot in the dark.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Put the Power Control Widget on one of your home screens and make sure that the sync control is on/active. I've read a few post where something unknown turned the sync off.

I remember you were having rebooting problems the other day. Sounds like you have some kind of conflicting app running on that device. The problem with these awesome phones and all the apps we have available is that some may not play well together and everyone has different stuff installed on theirs. While app abc may work fine on one phone, when you combine the calls that it makes to the OS with app def and hij, a problem pops up.

On a side note, Fuente wants too much for those OpusX's! It's a great smoke, but overpriced and hard to find. La Gloria Cubana a nice alternative...great smoke and reasonable price. Ever tried them?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci