problems after 2.2 update

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
How did you loose paid apps I can see loosing free apps but paid are tied to your google account I still have apps from 7 months ago that I haven't used in 5 and I have done more factory resets than I can count. And op trust me I know what a factory reset is that was directed at op who said they did a hard reset
Edit
If you loose a paid app from your download section its most likely due to a private app issue

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Um....I am a dork. I realized I was using the charger for my Bluetooth. I can charge just fine now that I am using a charger with enough juice. The blonde hair is real, folks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Um....I am a dork. I realized I was using the charger for my Bluetooth. I can charge just fine now that I am using a charger with enough juice. The blonde hair is real, folks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LOL good to hear its working again... Hopefully you didnt drag the two kids down to verizon in the rain :)

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Problems with update:
Text messages in the launcher pro widget show up at odd times.
When I try and do a contact shortcut on the homescreen, it's showing up with the wrong contact picture. Everyone I've tried selcts an other's contacts picture. Anyone else seeing that?

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
How did you loose paid apps I can see loosing free apps but paid are tied to your google account I still have apps from 7 months ago that I haven't used in 5 and I have done more factory resets than I can count. And op trust me I know what a factory reset is that was directed at op who said they did a hard reset
Edit
If you loose a paid app from your download section its most likely due to a private app issue

I know that the apps are still in my account but my droid x can't see them in the market. My droid 1 running froyo can. See if you can see" abduction word attack". The free version shows but not the paid.

jb20

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Edit

I'm missing flight track as well from my paid apps. I sent an email to the software developer making them aware the app is no longer accessible after the 2.2 update . I also inquired on what solutions they may have.

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just did a full, complete restore the "fabian" way and selecting "shortcut" to c contact still puts the wrong contact picture in place.

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
D2VW14_20,

get rid of that leaked 2.2. Factory reset, upgrade and see how much better your phone will run. Especially FB.
I would die without my FB...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol