Droid x 2.2 official Brightness issue.

bmj7

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
For some reason after leaving my phone on sleep for like 5 or more minutes when I turn it back on the brightness is brighter than it previously was, the setting says it is at 0% but when i move the slider around and it updates it becomes much darker(to the real % shown) Auto brightness is off, any ideas why it keeps doing this? also my smart profile has the brightness set to 0 % as well for under 30% battery so that shouldn't be the issue.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
When the X reloads after being off for a while, it has max brightness on the screen and then goes to whatever setting you have. Computer screens often do the same thing.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
When the X reloads after being off for a while, it has max brightness on the screen and then goes to whatever setting you have. Computer screens often do the same thing.

Well mine doesn't do that. It will stay on the MAX brightness (sometimes even higher) until I turn it off and back on again, and sometimes I have to do it a time or two. The reason I know it goes beyond max is that I can go into the brightness settings and touch the max brightness and it will actually dim a little bit. It's clearly a bug that came with 2.2.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just tested mine and I don't think mine is changing the brightness on it's own either, when I wake it back up

Sent Using TaPaTaLk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1