Can't get my X to connect to my computer anymore!!

GTRDEALER

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I updated my rooted X today to 2.2 and ever since I havent been able to connect it to the computer. I have uninstalled all of the motorola drivers and redownloaded them and reinstalled them but still cant connect. Lost!! any help would be greatly appreciated.

bloodoak

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
try turning off usb debug mode if you have it enabled? also, OS version and what mode your x is set to (ie media sync/pc/charge only/mass storage) would help us help you.

GTRDEALER

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
try turning off usb debug mode if you have it enabled? also, OS version and what mode your x is set to (ie media sync/pc/charge only/mass storage) would help us help you.

Running XP at work the same computer I used to root it first. It wont connect in any mode. I will see if turning off the debugging will help.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So what is it showing when you try and connect ?
It wont let you view your sd card contents?

I just connected on my xp computer just fine on my never rooted dx , I connected both in mass storage(can see card contents in mass storage mode ) and charge only.

I cant see sd card contents in charge only mode of course.

ps: and check your cord as well as using different usb port

Last edited:

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Strange because mine is working just fine. Official 2.2 and rooted with no problems. I didn't mess around with any drivers though, the ones that I had installed worked just fine.

Are you getting any message?