Screen rotaion question.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
On 2.1, I had auto-rotate screen checked and my phone would only rotate to landscape if I turned it 90 degrees counterclockwise. On the 2.2 leak, it changes to landscape no matter which direction I rotate it. I liked it better when it only changed going counterclockwise. Anyone know of a way to make it work that way again?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
No way to change it. And you can't lock it unless you use APP.

Did your X change to landscape ONLY if you rotated your phone counterclockwise before (where on 2.2 it changes no matter what direction you rotate)? I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy.

TwistedLIE

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Did your X change to landscape ONLY if you rotated your phone counterclockwise before (where on 2.2 it changes no matter what direction you rotate)? I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy.

From what I recall... It only rotated counter clockwise within apps/browser. The home screen never rotated.

And I too miss this...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Correct with 2.2 they added 270degree rotation and no way to lock it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol