Droid X Deal

4given_p8ntblr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi DX owners, I'm new to this whole smartphone thing, this will be my first purchase into one. I am very pleased with the idea of Android, especially from Verizon. They have generally had their phones locked down to the max so I'm going to try the Droid X to alleviate that stigma.

My Question is this, I have been looking online for coupon codes so that I can order a DX on my upgrade date of September 28th (this Tuesday) and save some money online via a coupon code on Verizonwireless.com. I just can't seem to find some that I have heard existed. I'm not sure if they existed in the past and now they don't, but I heard of a 10% off one or just a flat rate with a Motorola phone and such. I saw some on Savings.com but am not sure they work because it's an activated coupon, rather than a code. If any of you have any insight on this that'd be FANTASTIC!

~Chris~

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The only one I know should work is FREEOVRNT or something close to that for free overnight shipping.

The irony of your post though is that Motorola is really locking their bootloaders on their smartphones down tight against the hacking community.

If you are into hacking and modifying your phone, Samsung Fascinate is a lot more open and has a better processor, screen, and GPU.