Real hdmi

DroidXDoes

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Are you on Froyo? Go to settings - applications - manage applications - select the Running Tab. find Market and clear cache or data or both. I'm not sure which one. Can someone confirm with me?

DroidXDoes

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Try going to your downloads in market. Press the bottom left button and select downloads. Real HDMI should be there saying Purchased.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Try going to your downloads in market. Press the bottom left button and select downloads. Real HDMI should be there saying Purchased.

But what if it hasn't been purchased yet? Is it available in anyone else's market? I thought it was pulled. But yeah, if you've downloaded it, it'll be in your downloads.

papadonna

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
So no one can use this app at the moment? It's one of the main reason's I spent money on a HDMI cable. Motorola and the other company's need to get on the same page with the licensing issues. Who wants to view JUST their droid x videos and pictures from the gallery! Sht sux:mad:

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
it was pulled because there was a kernel bug (on motorolas end) that would cause the screen to not switch back to the DX and you would have to do a battery pull, it was also the possible cause of some other bug(s) on the phone, I think they might have fixed it in the upcoming update.

he was also having problems with people buying it for phones it was not made for even though it said for Droid X only and he had to deal with tech support and refunds with them and it was taking up a lot of time so he pulled it for now

I read this on a post from gman (dont remember where)

I hope it gets fixed because I am dying for this app

Reactions: papadonna

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
it was pulled because there was a kernel bug (on motorolas end) that would cause the screen to not switch back to the DX ... he was also having problems with people buying it for phones it was not made for ... so he pulled it for now

I read this on a post from gman (dont remember where)

I hope it gets fixed because I am dying for this app

I remember reading this as well... I believe he said he would re-post it to the market periodically, so that people who wanted it even with the bugs could have it.

I bought it, but haven't gotten around to ordering an HDMI cable yet. Whoops.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
The problem was Froyo . Dev said that Froyo was too buggy , and he needed to pull it because of the tons of emails everyday asking him to fix it or to refund their money. My understanding was the app was definately being pulled from Droid X 2.2 markets , maybe not 2.1 and below markets.

oops , the above posts were not there when i went to reply.
I Promise ! LOL
No really i just didnt go to second Page!

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
So does this app allow for viewing of anything over HDMI instead of just pictures & video shot with our X? I want an app or a hack that does full mirroring, is that possible?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12