Just Curious

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Who's still running Leaked 2.2 ? Everything still functioning smoothly. I am still on leaked with no issues. Just wanted to make sure everyone else that was on it is as well. Let me know if you are experiencing anything please. Thanks Nick

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Running first leaked 2.2 with Flyx, beesley build props, black notification bar, black keyboard and a custom boot animation. No major issues. Will stay on this and see if we get that bootloader cracked.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rajones19

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I am about where tntdroid is - the night before the OTA pushed out, I rooted 2.1, updated to the leaked 2.2 (kept root), then added Koush's Recovery and ROM Manager, then updated to 2.3.15. Since then I've also loaded the black taskbar through ROM Manager, and have loaded one of Natezm's boot animations. It's running great. My only real gripe is it is very laggy when switchign from landscape to portrait orientation. May do a factory reset and see if that clears out some garbage. Other than that, I also plan to just sit on this until they get everything else worked out.

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Running first leaked 2.2 with Flyx, beesley build props, black notification bar, black keyboard and a custom boot animation. No major issues. Will stay on this and see if we get that bootloader cracked.

So in ROM Manager did you go to the Beesley Build and just download the No WIPE one? I was curious what that did. What is the benefit with that? Also, will installing that cause any complications getting back to 2.1 with SFB? Thanks Nick

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Top one that's just build.props. It fixes some market issues. Market search us bank. If only four apps show up your market is broken. You should have around 12 show up. For me I noticed better battery and the phone has less lag. Im sure u can find a full write up around on it all. As for flashing back I have no clue if it will work. I think you should be ok if your running the leaked 2.2 and use the 2.1 sbf. I did brick my phone cause I forgot to change back 1 apk file in the framework but I don't see the props doing that.

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thats my only concern. I know some people have to rename their stuff and I didnt want to have to go through all that. I wanted to make sure it didnt do that before I would DL.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Most of the changes were time values. Like for the amount of time the black screen is up after a call. The value was changed to mke it quicker. Same with the scrolling speed and the time it take for the phone to ring when making a call.