Moving pictures

cgood8

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Obviously new to android central coming from Crackberry. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is there an easy way to move a picture from an email account to your gallery?

Thanks in advance!

coltsbr

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Obviously new to android central coming from Crackberry. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is there an easy way to move a picture from an email account to your gallery?

Thanks in advance!

I just send the picture to my email and long press on the picture and save it to your picture folder.

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Awesome thread title- I love Rush!

Agree with above. Either email it to yourself or you could try taking it to your local Verizon. They can often transfer your pictures within seconds.

cgood8

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I should have been more clear!

the pictures came through as an attachemnt and when I download them I cannot long press.

I tried to move them from the download folder but can't do that either

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
A work-around would be to save the photo to a folder on your PC. Attach your X via USB, open the X/SD card as if it were a flash drive, and drag/drop into the "photographs" folder on the X's SD card.

You can do this with music files as well (or just about anything). Just put the files in the appropriate folders on the SD card.

You can also create folders on the SC card while USB-attached to the PC. It's a little-appreciated function that allows a great deal of flexibility and ease of transferring files.

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you using gmail??? If so you should be able to click download and they will go to your downloads folder in the gallery.

Gallery > Folders > Downloads.