sms smiley

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My wife can view smiley faces :) on her droid 1 when sending and receiving text messages. Is there an app for viewing smiley faces on the droid x?

Droid_Nation

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Google talk allows you to see the faces. Also, if you mean where the smilies are? If you press and hold the smilie in the lower right corner of the keyboard you will be able to see the faces.

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I found an app that does exactly what i was looking for. The free app is called "handcent" and it can be found on the market.

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, handcent and chomp sms will both let you see the smileys, motorola has some really half baked things in their software.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
something thats weird....using gtalk i have the little green droid smilies, but using handcent they are little green round faces. not droids. weird. must be a hancent thing. its weird bc using gtalk my keyboard has the smiley btton on the bottom right, but using using the smiley button on the keyboard is replaced with the down arrow button.

lookin4fun

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
something thats weird....using gtalk i have the little green droid smilies, but using handcent they are little green round faces. not droids. weird. must be a hancent thing. its weird bc using gtalk my keyboard has the smiley btton on the bottom right, but using using the smiley button on the keyboard is replaced with the down arrow button.

You can change the down arrow to the smiley tab, by going into handcent press menu, settings, app settings, under keyboard settings, toggle action type key and you can change it to smiley tab!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC