Two factory resets and still problems.

flipster

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So ive done two factory resets so far. none of them solved my problems. i did one factory reset like normal and then i tried another one that would completly make the cell phone new again. none of them worked. my problem is that after i take about five pictures the camera shuts off and it doesnt work until i shut the cell phone off and turn the cell phone back on. i can't get rid of this problem and i think if i take the phone to verizon it will happen again. are they going to fix this

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So ive done two factory resets so far. none of them solved my problems. i did one factory reset like normal and then i tried another one that would completly make the cell phone new again. none of them worked. my problem is that after i take about five pictures the camera shuts off and it doesnt work until i shut the cell phone off and turn the cell phone back on. i can't get rid of this problem and i think if i take the phone to verizon it will happen again. are they going to fix this

Did you use the method that does not restore settings that device had before you hard reset, if you didn't then I would say that's your issue.

Try This..
Follow these settings during restore to avoid issues being restored automatically.

1. Uncheck "Back up my data" under Settings/Privacy

2. Click Factory Data Reset/Reset Phone

3. After reset is complete only Active Phone but do not input Google Email information

4. Once phone is at homepage go back into Settings/Privacy and make sure the Automatic Restore option is unchecked, even if grayed out, activate "Back up my data" and quickly disable "Automatic Restore"

5. After being sure that the Automatic Restore option is off it will be safe to log into Google and you can continue installing preferred apps and custom settings.

This process will stop all applications and settings from restoring automatically and restoring original issues that usually resolve a number of issues.