Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Droid X, 2.2 and Exchange Server

I don't see anyone on the forums that have actually connected a Droid X using 2.2 (froyo) to their Enterprise Exchange server. Is there anyone that is using a Droid X (froyo) in a business environment without any problems? We have a 2003 server but we are upgrading it to 2010.
    Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts

works fine for me.
    zep

I had issues when I first got my phone but it is working great now.

I had to make sure the "Include Inheritable Permissions..." check box was checked within AD for my account.

I downloaded Touchdown from the Market. Works perfectly and adds enhanced features like task synching.

I have to use Touchdown or else Exchange does not work for me. I find it ridiculous that it's necessary to use a 3rd party app in order to have Exchange support, but what do I know...

Global Posts
    608 Global Posts

Works fine for me. Have several users on both 2.1 & 2.2 (including my X on 2.2) with no issues. We're using Exchange 2007 in the office.

As long as the ActiveSync for Exchange is on (that's an add-on through a patch in 2003) you should be ok.

I have mailboxes on both exchange 2003 and 2010. Both work great. There were problems with 2003 not showing in the notification bar on 2.1 but that is now fixed.

I finally updated to 2.2 this past weekend and our corporate exchange works fine with touchdown and the corporate sync application.

I have both but I don't use touchdown anymore, the UI looks way too like a windows 98 app.

Works fine for me...Exchange 2007. Try unchecking the option that makes you use https....might help with older exchange servers