whats your favorite thing

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering after owning my droid x for one month, what's your favorite thing about your droid x that you like our better yet maybe something you don't like?

I would say the screen size is something that I'm still In love with on this phone, its the one reason I decided to buy this phone to start with, great for web browsing. The 2.2 update with flash is awesome plus when they release and update for the bugs in 2.2, its only gonna keep getting better. And the best thing I love about this phone is its not a blackberry, this phone is fast, love it just love it.

Another thing is the options you have with this phone, its endless, apps like crazy, so many apps that it makes my old blackberry look like a dinosaur.

really looking forward to what you guys have to say

Last edited:

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Voice commands/search are awesome. I'm also amazed at how integrated google maps/navigation is in many areas of the phone.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow, it'd sure be tough to pick out just one thing but high up on my list is the screen size and the way it doesn't totally drain the battery (compared to other phones).

Yes, that's one thing. :p

As far as not liking? That would be Motorola for locking the BootLoader (even though we knew ahead of time). :mad: & :(

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
The screen size is something that I'm never gonna get tired of. This phone is what i thought I was getting when I bought my blackberry storm one.

revwill

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
1. Screen size: wonderful for photographs, videos, web browsing.
2. The web experience: so much more complete than the old BB
3. Google integration: I love how I can google a place, get its address, see it in street view, and navigate to it. And more.
4. The fact that it's my phone, mobile web, camera, and MP3 player.
5. Apps, apps, apps

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I love that my email don't work.

Because this is totally a troubleshooting thread...

I love how my X has become a replacement for a whole slew of devices. I no longer need a separate GPS or MP3 player. I love that I can watch a TV show on the train/plane/etc. I absolutely love the Reddit Is Fun app.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My single favorite thing about the dx is the screen size.I use some apps that use GPS and it functions great, so it replaced my GPS puck.My emails work better on either phone the dx and dinc then they did on bb too.

Main thing tho was the screen size for me about this phone .:)

berny26

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Coming from an LG EnV Touch, there is nothing i don't like about this phone. I could say everything about it is my favorite thing.

Huge Screen
Google Integration
Speed of the device (for web and non-web apps)
Customization, and I'm not even rooted.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Picking one thing is nearly impossible - the entire DX experience is so awesome that people don't believe it until they try it themselves!

I think the enormous capabilities of the X actually make it an extension of my desktop computer as a starter. But there's even more - the GPS, the WiFi, the web browsing ease, the apps, the flexibility, the portability, and on and on...

And, of course, the screen size - which makes much of its tremendous usefulness possible.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
There are tons of things that I love about my phone but the one thing that my X has side from other Droids on Verizon is screen size. Size does matter, boys.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
My favorite is the overall form factor. It's just badass, like if Cadillac made an Escalade Hummer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
lol so true

But only if the doors came locked and you couldn't unlock them. ;)

ZING!!!
Lol, it is kinda like that, cadillac making a hummer, this phone is just like that. Another thing I love about this thing, and one person already mentioned it was, you have a whole bunch of devises in one, camera, gps, video camera, phone, personal computer, what else...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome