1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sending calendar Invites for appointments???

I just seem to figure this out. My wife and I originaly came from blackberry and would send appointments back and forth so we would both have them in our phones. We then both got Fascinates then I traded mine for a droid x. We could send them back and forth from the SF but since I switched to the X I can't seem to open her appointments to save them in my calander or figure out how to send appointments from my X to her.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by coltsbr View Post
    I just seem to figure this out. My wife and I originaly came from blackberry and would send appointments back and forth so we would both have them in our phones. We then both got Fascinates then I traded mine for a droid x. We could send them back and forth from the SF but since I switched to the X I can't seem to open her appointments to save them in my calander or figure out how to send appointments from my X to her.

Does anyone else have this issue?
    I have this issue too. It's frustrating.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams View Post
    I have this issue too. It's frustrating.
    The only way I found around this was to buy my wife a Droid X also. In this case the appointments transfer right over to her device using her gmail account, but I still do not understand why I had to get her an X to get it to work. You would think that any android device would do the same thing since you are using gmail and gmail calender for the invites.

Oh well life goes on.
    MacGyver Wannabe

If you add the recipient using their gmail address, it should be added to their gmail calendar. I know it works between the X and the Incredible.