Cannot find TV.com in market

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am unable to find TV.com in the market along with a few other apps. Anyone know why? I am running 2.2.

A number of apps doesn't show because there is some uses information that reads from your device to identify it to the market so it only display compatible apps but the market hasn't been updated to verify some 2.2 devices correctly. If you use a backup app you should be able to restore app from backup.

kizer8

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Does the market only see specific firmware versions for certain apps? I am running system version: Version.2.3.13.MB810.Verizon.en.US

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I got it on my G2... but that's a stock device... anyways, can't anyone just move the APK from their device and give it to him? Yeah he won't get updates, but he at least has it...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

kizer8

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I got it on my G2... but that's a stock device... anyways, can't anyone just move the APK from their device and give it to him? Yeah he won't get updates, but he at least has it...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Thanks, but I already downloaded the apk from another site. I am just trying to determine now why I can't see it when I should be able to.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Does the market only see specific firmware versions for certain apps? I am running system version: Version.2.3.13.MB810.Verizon.en.US

yeah you differently got a different version, that might explain it ,lol mines 2.3.15.MB810.Verizon.en.US

its showing in the market for me as well ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1