Can't get speed dial list to work

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Before 2.2, I had no problem adding contacts to my speed dial list. Now, all I can do is delete whatever might be on there (ex: voicemail). I cannot manage to add persons to my speed dial list AT ALL! Have tried from the actual "add to speed dial" screen and also from the individual contacts as well (didn't they have a way to be added to speed dial right from their listing?)

I have stock 2.2 with Launcher Pro Plus. No phone/message -assisting apps installed. Any ideas of what's happening? Or how to fix it?

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I had problems with this as well. If i searched for the person, it would give me a separate listing of all their numbers... tapping the appropriate number would bring me back to the setup screen, without adding them.

If I scrolled through the list (hold menu for a few seconds to hide the keyboard, it's easier) I could select the person I wanted. This brought up a pop-up of all their numbers. Selecting it this way added it to my speed dials.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here. My luck was better adding from the contact page and not from the dialer. After several days and literally hundreds of attempts I got the six speed dials I use. Very frustrating.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Did some research ... apparently this is a known bug with 2.2. Also I think there's a bug with getting Voicemail to use my password numbers, even though I added them into the number.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I had this same problem and haven't been able to find an answer. I was guessing it was a bug, too. Seems to me like this should be something that an upgrade like Froyo shouldn't have screwed up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1