Does anyone have the stock boot animation?

We_Ready

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using a boot animation that I downloaded but I made a mistake and deleted the stock boot animation.....anyone have it for download by chance? And if you do, what exactly should it be named? I ask this because yesterday I started running flyx and the downloaded boot animation still played instead of the one that is supposed to play with flyx.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Bootanimation.zip. what animation plays now on your phone. Flyx will overwrite the stock boot and replace with the Flyx boot. I don't have the stock but do have two others for dl. Check them out and use if you want. www.youtube.com/aagishot.

sent by me on my X

We_Ready

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Bootanimation.zip. what animation plays now on your phone. Flyx will overwrite the stock boot and replace with the Flyx boot. I don't have the stock but do have two others for dl. Check them out and use if you want. YouTube - aagishot's Channel.

sent by me on my X

the one I'm using now is a blinged out apple burning up and disappearing replaced by a spinning red android, I think it's called rotten apple. I installed it and erased the original one. when I installed flyx the apple animation still played on bootup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000